Information about the cottages and the local environs.
- Old Croft House lets from Saturday to Saturday. Fraser Cottage lets from Friday to Friday. No Sunday arrivals are permitted, sorry.
- Cottages are self-catering. Guests will provide their own food and drink.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with cooking implements, dishes and dishwasher.
- Washer/Dryer is provided.
- Satelite HDTV
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in Old Croft House. Pets are allowed in Fraser Cottage if restricted to the porch area only, and not in any other rooms in the cottage. The porch is fully enclosed and heated.
- The location is isolated. Best for those looking for solitude or a home base for exploring the islands.
- Sunday observance is strong and most everything is closed on Sunday. Be prepared.
- Cell phone reception is spotty if at all.
- There are only one or two ferry crossings a day in summer, less in winter. Keep in mind when preparing itineraries.
- The landscape is stunning and rugged. Bring your Wellies if you want to walk off road.